Sunday 24 October 2010

I'm back...

Well, hello everyone. It has been a while now hasn't it?

I've been thinking alot about this blog, my new blog and my youtube channel lately. And if i'm honest i have this new passion to start it up again. 
My new blog (here) is something i'm really having fun with and i hope some people enjoy it as much as i do creating it.
BUT, although i love my clothes and my life is pretty much dedicated to fashion, i do have this obsession with beauty and make up, and i can't help but want to write about this too.

So, i'm thinking of keeping my fashion blog as my fashion blog and keeping this beauty one. I would like to know what you guys think, whether that would be too confusing or ideal, so you can pick which (or both) blogs you would like to read.

Anyway, i hope you are all well and thankyou for your never ending support. Let me know what you would prefer and we'll speak soon :) Promise!

x




2 comments:

  1. wooo ya bk can i use tt xxl live on dark air nd do it 3 tyms bef i use it do i av 2 use a colour striper on it w long did u leave urs on 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah restart ur channel again :)

    ReplyDelete