Wednesday 2 September 2009

Ly Na Pearl Face Cream

Hello! :)

I thought i'd do a mini review on this product as i haven't seen many around.
I introduce to you the Ly Na Pearl Face cream.
This is a little 10g jar of what i believe to be, pure goodness.
I bought this off ebay a while back and never used it for some reason, until now. I'm having a real problem with blemishes and acne scarring and this product was made for that, so i found it and started using it :)
I cannot find this anywhere near me, though you can find it *apparently* in asian markets around the UK.
It's never more then a few pounds and off ebay, to be sent from america its about 7-8£ including p&p.

''Actions: Removes blackheads, pimples, ephelis and wrinkles.
Direction: Cleanse your face, apply the cream and message for 2 to 3 minutes, once in the morning and at night.

Active ingredients: Stearic Acid, Centanol, Lanolin, Glyceryl Monostearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Sulfur, Perfume, Ion Exchange Water, Glycerine, Potassium Hydroxide, Pearl Powder.
Warnings: If your acne becomes worse, it is because you haven't properly cleaned your skin prior to application. When using this cream, protect your skin from sunlight.

The pearl powder indeed possess the requisite factors in keeping your skin healthy. It will enable your face to be soft and lustrous.''

That is what the seller on ebay claims for this cream.
Overall, its an off yellow colour, a really creamy and thick cream which really has to be worked into the skin. It does smell a little weird but i kind of like it. Some say it smells of chinese medicine or old people -_-
I know the packaging is tacky (can you see the little guy on the inner lid of the box?) and it is so cheaply packaged. The cream only fills up about a quarter of the tub which i think is a rip off.
 For me, this works. I only apply it liberally at night time all over a CLEAN face and i can see a difference. My blemishes have faded, my skin is smoother and feels plumper too.
I would definately repurchase this but its so hard to find! Anyway, let me know what you guys think and if you have heard anything about this product :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment